I know people who are my age and have met the person they’re going to marry and are planning engagements and weddings and babies and futures and I AM GOING TO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK.
This is too much and I want to cry.
On the Outside:
- Name: Jess
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Style/Color: Dark brown. Bob with Zooey Deschanel bangs. Overall “indie band member” vibe.
- Height: 5’3”
- Clothing Style: Lots of black. Lots of throwback to the 80’s. Lots of “I wish I were European, so I’ll dress like I am”.
On the Inside:
- Your fears: Being alone (not necessarily romantically), sharks and letting people down.
- Your guilty pleasure: Chocolate, One Direction
- Ambitions for the future: Graduate with my BA in Graphic Design, get my Master’s, help people, punch bad things in the face (with love and good typography).
- Your first thoughts waking up: What is this song?
- What you think about before bed: The deep mysteries of the universe.
- You think your best quality is: Hmm.
- Single or group dates: I think this would depend on the person I was going on said date with and our relationship.
- To be loved or respected: Isn’t love a form of respect, or vice-versa? ~*deep*~
- Beauty or brains: braaaainnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nam nam nam
- Dogs or cats: Dogs. Fo shizzle.
- Lie: Yes. Mostly about dumb, small things.
- Believe in yourself: The amount depends on the day.
- Believe in love: True love? Meh. God love? Yes.
- Want someone: Someday. Not today.
- Been on stage: Awe yiss.
- Done drugs: Negatory.
- Changed who you were to fit in: Yes. I listened to weird metal music for a while (cut my hair, dressed different, all sorts of silly things).
- Favourite Colour: Sky blue and pinky-reddy-purple.
- Favourite Animal: I have lots. Let’s go with otters.
- Favourite Movie: Toooo many, and depends on the day. There are tiers… Today I’ll go wiiiiiiith 500 Days of Summer because it popped into my head first.
- Favourite Game: To play - badminton. Video game - Guitar Hero. I’m the master of Medium difficulty.
- Day your next birthday will be: Saturday!
- How old will you be: 21… HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!
- Does age matter: Guess that depends on the situation… usually no! You’re only as old as you feel, or something like that.
Confession: whenever it snows, I secretly hope that it’ll be bad enough that the power goes out and people can’t drive places and we have to live by candlelight and pretend it’s like pioneer days.
I started watching Doctor Who yesterday since we’ve been stuck inside with all the snow. I really like it…